CONCENTRATED CARTRIDGE CLEANER
A liquid cleaner that removes dirt, scale, rust, body oils and cosmetic residue accumulated in reusable spa filter cartridges.
Regular cleaning of spa filter cartridge will prolong the life of the spa filter cartridge.
Concentrate quality formula.
Safe for the Environment
ECOLOGO Certified Pool and Spa Water Treatment Products CCD-171
NOTE: To be used when the filtration cycle is decreasing.
1. Stop the spa and remove cartridge.
2. In a plastic pail, prepare a solution of 250 mL of FILTER CLEAN in 5 L of hot water.
3. Place cartridge upright into the pail, covered with solution. Allow to soak for about 5 to 6 hours, then remove cartridge from the solution.
4. Rinse cartridge immediately with fresh water or let it soak in clean water.
5. Let it dry.
6. Vacuum the inside to take off remaining residue.
7. Replace and start the spa.
SPA FILTER CLEANING:
Regular cleaning of the spa filter will improve spa water clarity and water quality.
Use monthly and upon draining of spa.
CAUSES BURNS. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
Do not mix with any other chemicals.
Handle with care. Wear gloves and safety glasses.
Carefully read and follow all label directions before use.
Keep container closed and store in a cool location.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CORROSIVE: Avoid all contacts with skin, eyes and clothing.
Call a physician or the Poison Centre if necessary.
TELEPHONE NUMBERS FOR POISON CENTERS:
QC : 1-800-463-5060 ON : 1-800-267-1373
BC : 1-800-567-8911 NF : 1-709-722-1110