SPA, HOT TUB AND WHIRLPOOL PIPE CLEANER
A liquid cleaner used to remove scale and calcium accumulation in the pipelines of spas, hot tubs and whirlpools.
Concentrate quality formula.
Compatible with all types of sanitizers.
NOTE: Do not open air controls while cleaning.
SPAS AND HOT TUBS:
1. Remove the filter cartridge.
2. Pour 250 mL of FLUSH per 1,000 L of water.
3. Turn pump on high speed for 1 hour.
4. Drain water from the hot tub or spa and rinse well with cold water to eliminate all debris.
1. Fill the tub with hot water.
2. Pour 50 mL of FLUSH per 250 L of water.
3. Turn pump/timer on for 15 minutes.
4. Drain water from the tub and rinse well with cold water to eliminate all debris.
5. Repeat this procedure monthly or as required.
Regular cleaning of the spa pipelines will prevent scale and calcium accumulation in the pipes.
Use each time you drain the spa.
Use upon initial fill of spa, or upon opening the spa in the springtime.
For whirlpool bathtubs; use monthly.
DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
Do not mix with any other chemical!
Keep container closed and store in a cool location.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CORROSIVE: Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing.
Call a physician or the Poison Centre if necessary.
TELEPHONE NUMBERS FOR POISON CENTERS:
QC : 1-800-463-5060 ON : 1-800-267-1373
BC : 1-800-567-8911 NF : 1-709-722-1110