The Eliminator Winter Cover
A blue mesh line runs down the center of the cover. During the winter, ice and snow envelope the cover weighing it down in the center. As the snow melts in the spring, the water filters through this mesh line. As a result, the cover slowly rises. When the ice has melted, the cover is stretched tightly across the pool. Any debris, leaves and dirt dry up and simply blow away! Your cover is essentially clean and free of debris. Simply unhook the straps, rinse, dry off and fold it up. You save hours of time and hard work. No more pumping water off your cover! No more piles of leaves in your pool!
7 Year Warranty Pro Rated
Go From This...
- Tires or Bleach bottles holding your cover down?
- Rope holding your cover in place to avoid parachuting?
- Do you waste time pumping water off the top of your cover in the spring?
- Do you clean out dirty leaves and debris from your pool?
- Do you have a water truck come in the spring to top up the water level?
- ELIMINATE - Parachuting of your cover
- ELIMINATE - Pumping water off your cover
- ELIMINATE - Piles of leaves or debris on your cover
- ELIMINATE - The need for huge volumes of water to refill your pool, which reduces water costs
- ELIMINATE - All the hard work and start enjoying your pool!!